IBT Apps is a financial services software company that supports community banks and credit unions across the United States. We are looking for candidates with financial institution and/or technical software expertise to join our client support team as a core banking platform specialist. The ideal candidate is an exceptional problem-solver with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills, seeking professional growth within an innovative financial technology company. Our current team is comprised of staff that has a background in a wide variety of financial institution roles (Teller, Personal Banker, deposit operations, loan processor, loan operations).
- Manage Core Banking Platform cases from origination to resolution, including but not limited to Deposit Products, Loan Products, and interfaced applications, such as account origination software.
- Project a friendly and professional persona, by phone and in writing.
- Answer incoming phone calls; understand basic functionality of full suite of products for assurance of proper call routing to appropriate client support specialists.
- Follow escalation workflows for assignment of cases beyond the scope of support, including but not limited to sales, network management, enhancement, and repair case types.
- Collect case information, research solutions, coordinate resources, and carefully document support case records throughout the life-cycle.
- Communicate with customers often, keeping them informed of progress with appropriate urgency.
- Maintain client confidentiality and regulatory compliance standards.
- Manage additional projects and duties as needed or assigned.
- Meet or exceed goals for key performance metrics, including:
- Call volume, case volume, and handle time
- Initial response and resolution time
- Customer survey scores
- Timely completion of assigned projects
- Others as identified
Consistently demonstrate company core values:
- Integrity in all we do – be open, honest, and accountable
- Respectful in our approach – be polite, positive, and genuinely caring
- Empowered to succeed – tap resources, learn continuously, and share knowledge proactively
- Innovative together– be creative and share new ideas
- One year of experience in a financial institution and/or software support or a two-year degree in business or IT plus one year of service industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner with innovative problem-solving abilities
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Successful working independently and collaboratively
- Eager to exceed customer expectations and contribute to team objectives
Willingness to learn and advance within the support team environment
A “Typical” Day:
While no two days are ever the same, a Client Support Specialist’s day typically consists of:
- Assisting financial institutions via phone, email, and our client support with support requests
- Conducting client training and informational webinars about our products
- Providing feedback to improve processes and procedures within the department
- Collaborating with team members to solve our clients toughest and most important problems