Have you been in banking and looking to gain more knowledge with nightly processing? We are looking for someone that can take their banking knowledge and apply to our processing of daily cash letters, banks nightly processing, FIDM processing and much more. Likewise, we want you to learn our system and grow with our company. If this sounds like something that would interest you, please keep reading.
We need someone with a passion that comes in each day and gets the job done no matter what it takes. This means someone that is a team player, someone who can work under pressure and steps in where needed. The right person for this role will be detailed oriented, comfortable with repetitive work and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensures that all pre-core processing tasks have been completed for assigned Financial Institutions.
- Execute, complete and verify nightly processing routines on proprietary systems to provide funding and reporting data to customer accessible applications.
- Provide notification and updates to technical staff and client support personnel in the event of system failure, adjustments or complications
- Process monthly Credit Bureau files and quarterly FIDM files.
- Monitor the afternoon ACH File processing
- Analyze trends to recommend and/or implement adjustments to facilitate system availability and processing accuracy
- Provide second-tier support to system administrators for resolution of issues
- Assist in special projects as needed
- Other duties as required
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Must have a general knowledge of computer operations and file management.
- Must be 10-key proficient.
- Must have experience with Windows and Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work with limited supervision; self-motivated and dependable
- Maintain a professional attitude
IBT Apps is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!