Have you been in banking and looking to gain more knowledge with back-office processing? We are looking for someone that can take their banking knowledge and apply it to our processing of daily cash letters, ACH, Statement processing and much more. Likewise, we want you to learn our system and grow with our company. If this sounds like something that would interest you, please keep reading.
We need someone with a passion that comes in each day and gets the job done no matter what it takes. This means someone that is a team player, someone who can work under pressure and steps in where needed. The right person for this role will be detailed oriented, comfortable with repetitive work and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- With the use of capture software, enters MICR data for items that were rejected by capture
- Records and documents any balancing differences on balancing sheet
- Completes balancing sheets according to procedures
- Formats data for account processor
- Transmits data to account processor
- Verifies data totals with account processor
- Creates outgoing cash letters
- Verifies that all IP work has been processed and balanced
- Reviews and verifies the processing of customer statements.
- Prepares customers returns files and transmits files
- Maintain return cash letter and statement statistics
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Must be able to add and subtract large numbers
- Must be able to use email
- Good reasoning skills
- Operators are required to work in a sitting position for long periods of time
- Must be able to carry and move 55 pounds
- Innovative problem-solving abilities and the maturity to seek help when needed.
- Must be prepared to work until all work is completed
IBT Apps is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!